Webcollage is the leading cloud-based platform for managing and publishing rich product information. Webcollage provides brands with the tools they need to deliver consistent content—from rich product detail to product selectors and Q&A and product ratings—to power online sales conversions and improve the customer experience.
The Part-time Client Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting our client service team using the Webcollage Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. The Client Services Coordinator completes client projects as they are assigned by the team, troubleshoots issues as they arise, and ensures our support continues to exceed client’s expectations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assembles client content in our proprietary web interface for delivery onto retail websites such as Walmart, Costco, and Target.
- Gathers assets and build Product Selectors.
- Reviews retail sites for syndication opportunities.
- Provides quality assurance in approving content for retail syndication.
- Supports client services team in their goals and requests.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or in process of obtaining a degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Service-first attitude with the drive to follow up and follow through.
- Ability to work independently in accomplishing daily tasks.
- Familiarity with asset types, video and image resolutions, marketing copy, and software platforms.
- Task driven with a passion for e-commerce, online experience, and web-based software products.
- Highly organized and detailed work ethic.
- Capable of multitasking and managing time effectively.
- Experience searching products online.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy – 7 Days (to start) & 11 Paid Holidays
Answers Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.