Webcollage is the leading cloud-based platform for managing and publishing rich product information. Webcollage provides brands with the tools they need to deliver consistent content—from rich product detail to product selectors and Q&A and product ratings—to power online sales conversions and improve the customer experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions in the development and execution of our marketing initiatives. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Key Job Responsibilities
- On-the-job training and experience working on marketing initiatives
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of event logistics, including but not limited to webinars
- Conduct market research and analysis support – competitors, statistics, etc.
- Maintain and audit of existing marketing materials
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Own and manage small marketing projects
Webcollage is looking for a college student or college graduate emphasis in marketing, advertising, branding or public relations. This person should possess the following:
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office, extensive knowledge of the internet and social media.
Compensation & Perks
- This internship is unpaid and for school credit only
- Casual Dress
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
Answers Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.